Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Appointments Scheduled

I've been battling the stomach flu since Sunday.  This has not been much fun!  I did happen to weigh in on Monday, though, and I have lost 10 lbs.  So excited to see that!  I hope being sick doesn't mess up my weight loss.  I've kinda threw caution to the wind in the past couple days and ate things that weren't so great.  Plus, yesterday was my birthday so I sent my husband to get some Chinese takeout.  It did not sit well and I really regretted it last night.  I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow so I can get back on track.  I've been slugging pepto and 7up like crazy.

My surgeon's office called this morning with some appointments.  I'll be having my endoscopy on 11/24, the day before Thanksgiving.  I will also have my bloodwork and chest x-ray on that day.  My psychological evaluation isn't scheduled until December 28th.  I was really disappointed to hear that it would be so far away, but I knew I probably wouldn't be having surgery until after January 1st anyway.  The only thing I have left to put on the schedule is the nutritionist, and she's supposed to be calling me tomorrow.

I started a twitter account to just post day to day unimportant stuff.  You can follow me at http://twitter.com/#!/disappearingme2

No comments:

Post a Comment