Thursday, November 10, 2011

Burt's Bees Skincare

One thing that we're all told before weight loss surgery is to expect changes in skin.  People who have oily skin my get dry skin, and those with dry skin may get oily.  There's a science behind it and it mostly leads back to hormone fluctuations. 

As a BzzAgent, I recently had the opportunity to try out a new line of skin care from Burt's Bees.  I've always loved this brand so I was thrilled to give it a shot.  I received a couple bottles of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin.  One was a cleanser and the other a moisturizer. 

As soon as I put on the cleanser, I knew that I liked it.  The scent was light and natural, not heavy with perfumes.  It went on very smooth and rinsed away easily, leaving no film or residue.  It did not feel harsh on my skin. 
Next, I used the moisturizer.  It also went on smooth and was not oily or greasy.  It left my skin feeling so smooth. 

I've been using both the cleanser and moisturizer for about two weeks now.  I've noticed that my skin is smoother and softer.  Best of all, I'm not left with breakouts like I was with my old skin care products. I'm sold.  In fact, I plan on buying the matching eye cream as well. 

If you're looking for a new skin care regimen post surgery, I highly recommend you give the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solution for Sensitive Skin products a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment